Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Let's Just Get This Over With... Shall We?

As terrifyingly physically ill as writing an introductory blog makes me, I suppose its necessary. Unfortunately. So I shall make it short and sweet. Or maybe not so sweet, who knows. I guess we'll just have to see how it goes, huh?
The basics are certainly in order here.There are things you should probably know... Such as my occupation (pastry chef), hair color(its black... cause that's the way I was made), and perhaps my distaste for unadorned toenails. I take a proper afternoon tea at promptly 3pm everyday and I enjoy heavy reading (not entirely unlike heavy petting, which I also thoroughly enjoy). I have an impressive collection of barrettes, not to be outdone by my vast array of mismatched bone china and various animal and vegetable shaped teapots. I am married to a man that, despite being one, is the most amazing person on the face of the planet. He is also quite foxy. We have 2 babies, one of whom is almost 8 and the other is almost 2. My life is hectic, beautiful, crazy and sometimes stressful, but I love every second. Well, except for 6 am, which just so happens to be the time that I am ALMOST done at work and have to wash the dishes and clean up the righteous mess I have made during my culinary endeavors. 6 am can rightfully bite it.
And there you go. We are properly introduced.
I'm sure we will all get on beautifully.
Expect great things from me in the near future, such as terribly lit photographs of the gorgeous pastries I make every night, and hilarious stories about being a cocky, delightful woman of epic proportions... If you mean epic as in I think far to much of myself (and I certainly do), then yes, epic is entirely the right phrase. So, keep reading. I'm sure to delight you. I hate goodbyes, so I'm inclined to just quit typing.
Like so.

No comments:

Post a Comment